Evaluation :
The conventions I used were the typical bold writing and focal imaging. I also used the basic skyline ads and barcodes for the magazine. My designs were inspired by the classy side of sixth form and the financial issues that will approach when it comes to university and paying off loans. In result I decided to do a magazine that would have articles on different universities and accommodation as well as lowering sending costs with helpful hints.
My final page was very successful as it attracts the readers I intended my magazine to be for. Although I need to work on my time management in my project portfolio as I felt quite rushed to do it as I wasn't clear on where to start with the project.
I struggled quite a lot with using photo shop as a software when I orignally did my photography the coins that my model was holding made a blurred line as he was dropping them and I hadn't realised until it came to using the editing software that I saw this. In the end I took some quick snap pictures of some 10p coins and edited them to be held in his hands, theis then made the image look photoshopped. This wasn't how I intended it took look so I had to improvise in handling this I now know I will definitely need to experiment a bit more with the different software's and see which is better suited to my skills.
I feel like I should have probably furthered my researched within the target audience so I could get a very clear idea of what would sell better to the target audience. In conductin my research I found that it was quite hard to appeal to a variety of personalites and the intrests they all have. I eneded up widening my appeal by using a internationally known issue of saving money during university periods and during sixth form with part time jobs. Overall I feel that I have clearly seen my weaknesses and strengths for completing the next project we have and I will definitely improve on my weaknesses within the project.
No comments:
Post a Comment