Thursday, 18 September 2014
Design Mock Up
I created a rough design of what I wanted the cover to look like and annotated the features i wanted to present and portray on the cover. I decided I wanted a brick background behind the model's photo. I did this because it made the magazine look more central and city like because of the backdrop. I also wanted my main extras to have a bolder font and then so it would condese down in a hierarchy of texts. I also didn't want too many extras so it over powered the magazine because then it would appeal to be a harder read for the audience and the would not appeal to it as much. I left a skyline advert so I could present an advertisment within the magazine selling not only the magazine but other sponsors.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment